Life changing. Eye-opening. Inspiring. Amazing. Awesome.
The Center for FaithJustice is grateful for the support of our individual donors, institutional funders, and vast network of partner parishes and schools that make our work – our WORX – possible. In a recent study analyzing participant feedback from the last five years, we noticed several recurrent terms used by participants to describe their time on WorX programs: “inspiring,” “eye-opening,” “amazing,” “awesome,” and most notably “life-changing.” Year after year, these are unprompted descriptors used by teens themselves to illustrate what our programs mean to them. We think this is a pretty powerful testimony to your philanthropic impact!
Your donations are critical in helping us continue our mission
Your gift allows us to:
- Maintain a low student to chaperone ratio on all of our programs.
- Invest in the next generation of young adult servant leaders through our LeaderworX initiative.
- Ensure greater accessibility to WorX programs through scholarships.
- Steward our CASA Retreat House and St. James Trenton campuses, by making constant (and often unexpected!) repairs and ongoing needed capital enhancements to keep these spaces safe and welcoming for hundreds of visitors each year.
- Pursue new program innovations. You may think that the Center’s work begins in June and ends when our LeaderworX head back to college, but the CFJ team is always working on and developing new and exciting content for the next generation. We are so lucky to have one of the best and most dedicated professional teams in the industry and your support gives them the freedom to imagine and explore new opportunities. Check back frequently and follow us on social media for updated program announcements and updates.
Because our programs are all-inclusive, many do not realize that participant fees only cover a portion of the organization’s significant operating costs. Your donations help us to bridge the gap and realize our mission in the most safe and effective way possible. Read more about how you make a difference.